- EANC Special Promotion: FREE Vaba Eesti Sõna Subscription!/ ERKÜ erakordne pakkumine: Tasuta Vaba Eesti Sõna tellimine! See "EANC Activities" or "Contribute" for details.
- EANC enables free-to-the-public Baltic Diaspora Exhibit "No Home To Go To" in Philadelphia this summer. Opening reception draws 175. See "EANC Activities", also News & Events- Events for details.
- EANC responds to Boston Globe June 18 editorial. See "East European Crisis."
- Special 2015 Fundraising Drive: because of the urgency of the East European situation, EANC announces a fundraising drive to raise $200,000 by the end of 2015! See "Contribute" for details, and how you can make a difference.
- EANC urges you to write to your Congressperson! See Matti Prima's sample letter and other info at "East European Crisis."
- USA Eesti Skautide ja Gaidide Malevate Suvelaager 2015 info! See "News & Events- Events."
Metsaülikooli uudised / Metsaülikool news. See "News & Events- Events."
Seedrioru is celebrating the 60th anniversary of its founding. See "News & Events- Events."
- LEP 2015 in Whistler, British Columbia, is just months away! See "News & Events- Events."
- NATO Approves Military Upgrades to Aid Members of Alliance. See "East European Crisis."
- REMEMBERING THE DEADLY BALTIC DEPORTATIONS. Remembering June 1941 - read Karl Altau's article: News & Events- News."
- New CEPA Report on Baltic Sea Security: “The Coming Storm.” See "East European Crisis."
- University of Tartu: Estonian Summer Courses 13 July - 7 August 2015. See "Learning Estonian."
- The 2015 European Tree of the Year is Estonia’s Oak tree on a football field. See "Did You Know."
- Cyber Security Summer School Estonia 2015 is now accepting applications from PhD level students and junior researchers. More information and the documents required are on the STudyitin.ee /C3S website and via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preserve your family’s history! Stanford University Libraries and the Museum of Occupations in Tallinn collecting Estonian expats’ family / Stanfordi Ülikooli Raamatukogu ja Okupatsioonide Muuseum Tallinnas ootavad väliseestlaste perekonnaraamatuid. See "News & Events- News."
- Estonian National Museum is looking for WWII and post-WWII correspondence / Eesti Rahva Muuseum otsib kirju. See "News & Events- News."
- Need to brush up on your Estonian? See how at "Learning Estonian."
- Support Estonian American National Council by shopping at AmazonSmile! When you do your shopping at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Estonian American National Council. Bookmark the AmazonSmile link and support us every time you shop.
- Victims of Communism has a new online blog called "Dissident" with thought-provoking editorial.
- "Ma elasin Eesti Vabariigis" (Eesti 2010) | ETV2 | ERR - Excellent historical film (app. 1 hour)
- "Fall of the Berlin Wall" documentary by the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation -- view it here.
EANC Board of Directors: From left: Matti Prima, Maia Linask (Secretary), Mirjam Krull, Mai-Liis Bartling, Marju Rink-Abel (President), Eric Suuberg (Vice President), Arne Kalm. Kristi Allpere, Andres Simonson. [Not present: Alvar Soosaar, Tiina Urv (treasurer)]
ERKÜ XXI Esinduskogu valimised / EANC XXI Elections. Click MENU button "EANC 2014 Elections". Congratulations to everyone - Palju õnne!
[Last Update: June 30, 2015]