- "Estonia 100 – the gift of security": read this compelling article by EANC's Andres Simonson in Estonian World.
- April 2017 issue of "ERKÜ Teataja" is now archived at EANC NEWS: Newsletter." If you are not on our mailing list, contact us.
- Washington Update: "Busy Week for Baltic Foreign Ministers", plus "A Guide to Grassroots Advocacy for Estonia"
- EANC supports two important new projects / ERKÜ toetab kahte tähtsat projekti: Singing Revolution Digital Library and Estonian Children's Choirs. See "EANC NEWS: Activities"
- “Estonians in America, 1945-1995: Exiles in a Land of Promise,” the history of Estonians in the United States from the time of the World War II. See Link at right "Estonians in America" for details and order form.
- EANC is looking for Estonian-Americans throughout the U.S. who are interested in letting our legislators know that we value security and stability in Europe! Please take this short survey if you want to help: https://s.zoomerang.com/r/EANCpoliticalaction.
EVENTS & OTHER NEWS:
Save Vaba Eesti Sõna! The only Estonian-language newspaper in the United States, serving us since 1949, is facing extinction. An annual online subscription is only $50 - if you don't already subscribe, please do so today at
"New Realities: The Baltic Region in a Changing World”--JBANC Baltic Conference, Washington DC May 19-20, 2017.
EANC Board of Directors: From left: Matti Prima (Treasurer), Maia Linask (Secretary), Mirjam Krull, Mai-Liis Bartling, Marju Rink-Abel (President), Eric Suuberg (Vice President), Arne Kalm, Kristi Allpere, Andres Simonson. [Not present: Alvar Soosaar, Tiina Urv]
[Last Update: April 17, 2017]