- The Estonian American National Council awards financial support to four young adults attending the 11th Joint Baltic American National Committee (JBANC) Baltic Conference on April 17-18, 2015. See "EANC Activities" for details.
- Special 2015 Fundraising Drive: because of the urgency of the East European situation, EANC announces a fundraising drive to raise $200,000 by the end of 2015! See "Contribute" for details, and how you can make a difference.
- March Teataja newsletter mailed! If you are not on our mailing list, let us know: email@example.com. All issues are archived; see link in right-hand column.
- Maryland Air National Guard Briefed on Estonia by EANC. See "EANC Activities" for details.
- EANC urges you to write to your Congressperson! See Matti Prima's sample letter and other info at "East European Crisis."
The President of Estonia Toomas Henrik Ilves to address JBANC Conferenceon April 18 in Washington, DC- Registration Fee Deadline Extended Through April 7 -Joint Baltic American National Committee's 11th Baltic conference April 17-18, 2015, at Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel, Washington, DC. See "News & Events- Events.", also jbanc.org
- Arvo Pärt to be featured at NY Live Arts Festival April 15-19, 2015. See "News & Events- Events.".
- Early Bird Pricing Until April 30th! LEP 2015 in Whistler, British Columbia, is just months away! See "News & Events- Events."
- The 2015 European Tree of the Year is Estonia’s Oak tree on a football field. See "Did You Know."
- Cyber Security Summer School Estonia 2015 is now accepting applications from PhD level students and junior researchers. More information and the documents required are on the STudyitin.ee /C3S website and via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Fall of the Berlin Wall" documentary by the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation -- view it here.
- Preserve your family’s history! Stanford University Libraries and the Museum of Occupations in Tallinn collecting Estonian expats’ family / Stanfordi Ülikooli Raamatukogu ja Okupatsioonide Muuseum Tallinnas ootavad väliseestlaste perekonnaraamatuid. See "News & Events- News."
- Estonian National Museum is looking for WWII and post-WWII correspondence / Eesti Rahva Muuseum otsib kirju. See "News & Events- News."
- Online Estonian Language Course for English Speakers Launched. See "Learning Estonian."
- Support Estonian American National Council by shopping at AmazonSmile! When you do your shopping at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Estonian American National Council. Bookmark the AmazonSmile link and support us every time you shop.
- Imbi Peebo Truumees' story of her escape from Estonia as a child, "If I Could Paint the Moon Black" authored by Nancy Burke, is now available from Lakeshore Press Books.
- "In search of the true Estonian" by Martin Ehala, in "The Estonian American Experience."
- "Siberi kodu" HOOANDJA. Kadri Viires, Okupatsioonide Muuseum palub: "toetage "Siberi kodu" kogumisvõistluse raamatu väljaandmist ning jagage linki!" http://www.hooandja.ee/projekt/siberi-lood#tab-3-tab
EANC Board of Directors: From left: Matti Prima, Maia Linask (Secretary), Mirjam Krull, Mai-Liis Bartling, Marju Rink-Abel (President), Eric Suuberg (Vice President), Arne Kalm. Kristi Allpere, Andres Simonson. [Not present: Alvar Soosaar, Tiina Urv (treasurer)]
ERKÜ XXI Esinduskogu valimised / EANC XXI Elections. Click MENU button "EANC 2014 Elections". Congratulations to everyone - Palju õnne!
[Last Update: April 16, 2015]